We use a Carl Zeiss Lab…
that is the worldwide leader in developing eyeglass lens designs, coatings and materials. Carl Zeiss Vision continually creates innovative new products that bring better vision to people in all aspects of their lives. We specialize in difficult prescriptions that most opticians can’t and won’t fabricate.
For patients that have chronic dry eyes…
we can build a moisture chamber that encases the eye to help keep wind out and the moisture in and help promote heeling of the cornea. This is available only at 3031 E. Indian School Road in Phoenix, Arizona.
If you are an avid swimmer…
and want to see under water, we have a solution for you. If you have fatigue from using the computer for long hours or neck pain, we have a solution for you. If you have problems seeing the golf ball because your bifocal is in the way, we have a solution for you. Bring us your problem and let us tackle it for you. We are a step up in customer satisfaction then all the rest. Once you try us, you will never need to go anywhere else.
- Bed spectacles are so you can lay flat in bed and still watch television.
- Clip on magnifiers for those times when you need the magnification for reading and the convenience of flipping it up when not in use.
- Make up glasses that allow a lady to see with one eye while applying make up to the other eye.
- Fresnell prisms can be applied to your lenses while you wait.
- Talking watch that allows those with low vision to hear what time it is.
- Instant slip in sunglasses that work for all glasses by fitting behind your existing frame
- Eye patches to cover small, medium or large eyes.
- Ptosis crutches are mounted to a frame to help lift drooping eyelids to increase limited vision.
- Desk caddies are eye glass holders that stay next to your computer to hold your computer glasses.
- Eyeglass chains can be worn around your neck to hold you eyeglasses when you don’t have them on.
- Hand painted readers of all types with unique cases to match.